How to manually install ReMoni operating system on the Gateway
For this guide, you need a micro SD card, with at least 4GB Class 10HC.
1. Download the zipped ReMoni image file.
2. Unzip the file.
3. Download Etcher.
4. Insert the SD card into your PC.
5. Install and open Etcher.
6. Click “Select image” and choose the ReMoni image file (.img) from the unzipped folder in step 1 and 2.
7. Click ”Select drive” and choose the SD card which the ReMoni image file should be installed on.
8. Click "Flash!"
9. When Etcher has finished flashing, the SD card can be removed from the PC and inserted into your Gateway for further installation.