One reason could be that the settings on the SIM-card are wrong and should be changed to another. If that is the case you can solve it by following these steps.
OBS: The dongle only support Windows computers.
- Make sure there is no internet connection, by turning off the WiFi and remove the LAN cable if connected.
- Plug in the dongle and wait for the web management page of the dongle to open.
- If the message "Updates available. Please download" appears on the web management page of the dongle, push the button "Go to home".
- Select the tab "Settings" and change "Data roaming" to the opposite. E.g. if the radio button "disable" is active, change it to "enable" and press "Apply".
- Pull out the dongle from the PC and Plug it into your Gateway again.
- Turn on the gateway.