- Insert the SIM-card to a phone, and turn it on to see if a PIN-code request appears.
- Disable the SIM card's PIN query (please see your phone's user manual for further details).
OBS: If the SIM-card is locked, it's not possible to unlock it on a computer. To unlock it, use the phone guide above, or contact the SIM-card provider for further help.
- Turn on a computer (The dongle only support Windows computers).
- Make sure there is no internet connection, by turning off the WiFi and remove the LAN cable if connected.
- Plugin the dongle and wait for the web management page of the dongle to open.
- If the message "The SIM card has not been detected or is invalid" appears on the web management page of the dongle, the SIM-card is locked with a PIN-code.