1. Complete the installation guide for PowerMoniMain Level 3 Calibration available here.
2. Go to recalc.remoni.com.
3. Select "Units" in the menu and choose the unit you want to monitor on the list as seen below. Make sure that the sensor ID matches the PowerMoniSpot's ID. Click on the arrow next to "View" and select “Edit” in the drop-down menu.
4. In the top, choose the tap "Data".
5. Choose Level 3 below "Calibration status" in the drop-down menu.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Please note that the sensor needs to be calibrated again if you move it on the cable, or to a new unit.