Before calibrating a PowerMoniSpot sensor to level 4A, the following steps must be completed:
- PowerMoniSpot sensor calibrated to level 3
Help for Level 3 calibration is available here.
1. Complete the installation guide for PowerMoniMain Level 4A Calibration here.
2. Go to recalc.remoni.com.
3. Select "Units" in the menu and choose the unit you want to monitor on the list as seen below. Make sure that the sensor ID matches the PowerMoniSpot's ID. Click on the arrow next to "View" and select “Edit” in the drop-down menu.
4. In the top, choose the tap "Data".
5. Choose Level 4A below "Calibration status" in the drop-down menu.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Please note that the sensor needs to be calibrated again if you move it on the cable, or to a new unit.