- Press the New Unit "+" icon on the left side menu.
- Type in a name of your own choice for the PowerMoniMain for easy identification later.
- Select the Unit type that describes the installation. Make sure the type chosen supports the PowerMoniMain sensor.
- Type in the Sensor ID found on the PowerMoniMain sensor or select it from the dropdown menu if the PowerMoniMain is already recognized.
- Select the Channel number that will be used for monitoring.
Repeat the above steps for every channel used on PowerMoniMain.
- Press Create to finish the setup.
Tip: it is possible to add a description, tags, a picture and location in the Optional tab to improve the installation information.
Find the PowerMoniMain Standalone installation guide here.
Find the PowerMoniMain datasheet here.