The Power Basic dashboard is designed to provide users with an overview of all devices that contains power data.
Tags: To make large amounts of data more manageable, we recommend providing the various Units with tags. For example; all units that receive data from the same building could be tagged "Building A".
Note: Data is displayed in CET (Central European Time (UTC+1)) and automatically switches between summer and winter time.
1. Dropdown with the data types found in the data set. To select more, hold down the Ctrl key when clicking.
2. Dropdown with Tags created on the units. If a tag is selected, the units with associated data that fall under this tag are displayed. To select more, hold down the Ctrl key when clicking.
3. Dropdown containing the units created in ReCalc.
4. Period selector. The period selector allows to select a range with specified periods.
5. Displays the units with data according to selection.
Name: Unit names.
Sum: Total value per unit.
Max: Displays the highest measured value per unit.
6. Total value for all units shown in days, weeks or months.
7. Select whether the total value should be displayed at day, week or month level.
8. The total consumption for all units within the selected sorts.
9. Consumption by tags.
10. Consumption by units. Appears in the selected time period.
11. The timestamp shows when data has been .
12. Shows which time zone data is displayed in.