The Ventilation Basic dashboard is designed to provide an overview of how your ventilation system runs.
Unit types: For the dashboard to work properly, the unit type Ventilation aggregate must be used.
Tags: To make large amounts of data more manageable, we recommend providing the various Units with tags. For example could all units receive data from the same building be tagged "Building A".
Note: The dashboard data is displayed in UTC time (Coordinated Universal Time).
Users of the dashboard must therefore remember to include their own local UTC offset.
Convert UTC to local time here:
1. Dropdown with the data types found in the data set. To select more, hold down the Ctrl key when clicking.
2. Dropdown with Tags created on the units. If a tag is selected, the units with associated data that fall under this tag are displayed. To select more, hold down the Ctrl key when clicking.
3. Dropdown containing the units created in ReCalc.
4. Period selector. The period selector allows to select a range with specified periods.
5. The total consumption within the selected sorts.
6. Consumption in the period weekdays from 6 to 17. A high number is good.
7. Shows the number of hours where the consumption is above 80% of the average.
8. Consumption outside the period weekdays from 6 to 17. A low number is good.
9. The number of hours where the heat is above 30 oC.
10. The number of hours where the heat was above 30 oC in the period weekdays from 6 to 17. A high number is good.
11. The average temperature of the flow pipe.
12. The number of hours where the heat was above 30 oC outside the period weekdays from 6 to 17. A low number is good.
13. Consumption divided into hours (or days). Green shows consumption on weekdays from from 6 to 17. Red shows consumption outside weekdays from 6 to 17. The black line shows the temperature of the flow.
14. Here you can switch between hour or day view.
15. The timestamp shows when data has been updated.
16. Shows which time zone data is displayed in. Convert UTC to local time here: