NOTE: This guide is made in Excel version 2101 for Windows and may not work on older versions. How to find the version number: Link.
This guide covers how to get data into Excel from the ReMoni API, using a URL string created on the ReMoni API page. See the guide to how it will be made: Link.
- Open Excel
- Select the Data tab and then click From Web.
- Insert the URL string from the ReMoni API and click OK.
- Select "basic" and use your email and password from ReCalc.
- Now the Power Query Editor opens. On the Transform tab, click "To Table".
- Click OK for this dialog box.
- Then click on the small icon of two arrows in the right corner of the column. Click OK for the next window that appears.
- Select the Transform tab and click on Detect data type.
- If it does not convert the Timestamp column to Date/Time itself, this is necessary to do yourself.
- First click on the column with Timestamp and then select the Transform tab and click on Reverse Rows.
- Select the Home tab and click Close & Load.
- In order to make a graph of Timestamp and Value, you have to convert the top timestamp to a Time. Click on the top Timestamp then select the Home tab and then click on the dropdown where it says Custom. Select Time.
- Select the entire Timestamp and Value column at the same time. On the Insert tab, Select curves.
- To update data, click on the small update icon on the right side.